Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Seriously, that Father John thing is . . . gonna get here . . . eventually . . .

Well, while we're waiting for this promised update on Father John - which Margaret swears is coming, any day now - I've been thinking of various things that might be of interest to people who love her work. We're definitely getting some clips from different talks she has given - she's a great speaker, if you ever get a chance to attend a speech or book signing. For those of you who may have wandered over here from her website - which is all linked up now! - please feel free to leave some questions or topics that you'd like to know more about. (Down there in the "Comments" section).

We will have posts that are just from Margaret, too. I'm trying to get her up to speed on this blogging thing, though. She writes a book a year, so . . . daily updating is a bit of a new concept. : )

1 Comments:

Anonymous Edison said...

I am so glad I found you as my author, I've read all of your novels the last one being The girl with braided hair. I see you have another one out which I intend to pick up right away. Tony Hillermans
QUOTE " SHE'S A MASTER" is correct.
I'll soon be 72 and I like a good read on my days off. Thank you for
for giving me that pleasure.
Sincerely, Edison.
1237@earthlink.net.

September 23, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home